March 4, 2024
How To Borrow Airtime On Etisalat
Spread the love

How to Borrow Airtime from 9mobile (Etisalat) in Nigeria

Are you running out of airtime and need to make an important call or send a text message?

Worry no more because 9mobile (Etisalat) has got you covered.

With 9mobile more credit, you can easily borrow airtime and payback on your next recharge.

In this article, we will guide you on how to borrow airtime from 9mobile (Etisalat) in Nigeria.

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo

What is 9mobile (Etisalat) More Credit?

9mobile more credit is a service that enables active 9mobile prepaid subscribers to borrow airtime on credit when they run out of airtime and payback on their next recharge.

See also  How To Buy Data On Etisalat

This service is available to customers who meet the eligibility criteria.

9mobile (Etisalat) More Credit Eligibility and Requirements

To borrow airtime from 9mobile (Etisalat) more credit, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:

1. Your 9mobile line must be active.
2. You must have made calls and recharged your 9mobile sim in the last 90 days.
3. The amount of airtime you can borrow depends on your recharge frequency and history. The more you recharge, the higher your borrowing limit.
4. To confirm your eligibility to borrow airtime from 9mobile, dial *665*3# or text “STATUS” to 665.

Things to Know Before You Borrow Airtime on 9mobile (Etisalat)

Here are some important things to note before you borrow airtime on 9mobile (Etisalat):

See also  How To Check My Gtb Account Limit

1. Only 85% of the airtime borrowed will be disbursed into your 9mobile (Etisalat) account, while 15% will be held for a service fee.

2. There are different credit bands available to different customers, depending on their profile (tenure on network, spend frequency, etc.). Available credit bands range from N50 to N2,000 more credit.

3. Anytime you recharge your line, the borrowed amount will be deducted without prior notice to you.

4. You must be 18 or 18+ years to use the 9mobile (Etisalat) more credit service.

5. You will not be able to transfer airtime from your 9mobile (Etisalat) more credit account.

6. 9mobile (Etisalat) more credit airtime can be used for all chargeable activities on the 9mobile (Etisalat) network.

How to Borrow Airtime from 9mobile (Etisalat) | USSD Code to Borrow Airtime

Follow the steps below to borrow airtime from 9mobile (Etisalat):

See also  List Of Etisalat Offices In Nigeria

1. Dial *665# (You must be a 9mobile subscriber to enjoy this service).

2. Alternatively, dial *665*amount# to borrow a specific amount. For instance, *665*100# to borrow N100 worth of 9mobile credit.

3. A 15% service charge applies to every amount of airtime you borrow from 9mobile. This charge is due upon repayment of the loan.

4. You will receive a message confirming the successful transaction. Note that only 85% of the amount you borrowed will be disbursed into your 9mobile (Etisalat) more credit account, while the remaining 15% will be charged as a service fee.

How to Check Your 9mobile (Etisalat) More Credit Account Balance

See How to Check Glo Credit Account Balance

How to Check Your 9Mobile More Credit Account Balance

Are you an Etisalat user who has recently borrowed airtime? If so, you may be wondering how to check your more credit account balance.

Fortunately, it’s a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.

The fastest and easiest way to check your 9Mobile more credit account balance is by dialing *232# on your mobile device. After dialing this number, wait for an SMS response from 9mobile, which will show your airtime balance.

Conclusion

This is how you can borrow airtime on your Etisalat line. Stay connected at all times and never run out of airtime!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *