May 15, 2024
How To Load Etisalat Airtime
Spread the love

How to Borrow Data on 9Mobile (Etisalat) in 2023: A Step-by-Step Guide

Are you an Etisalat user who needs to borrow data and pay back later?

If so, you’re in luck because this article will guide you through the process of borrowing data on 9Mobile (Etisalat) and provide you with all the necessary details.

Etisalat, officially known as Emirates Telecommunication Group Company PJSC, is a multinational telecommunications service provider that operates in 16 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.

See also  How to Check BVN Without Airtime on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile

It is currently the 18th largest mobile network operator globally in terms of subscribers.

In this article, we’ll focus on the 9Mobile (Etisalat) More Credit service that allows eligible users to borrow data when they run out and pay back later.

Here’s everything you need to know about borrowing data on 9Mobile (Etisalat).

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo

Eligibility and Requirements to Borrow Data on Etisalat

To be eligible for the More Credit service, you must meet the following requirements:

– Recharge your Etisalat line with at least N1,000 every month.
– Your Etisalat SIM card must be registered and linked to your NIN.
– You must not have an outstanding data loan balance with Etisalat.
– You can borrow up to N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000, and N2,000.
– You must have paid up any outstanding More Credit loan requests.

See also  How To Check Your Etisalat Number

If you meet these requirements, you can proceed to borrow data on 9Mobile (Etisalat).

How to Borrow Data on 9Mobile (Etisalat) Code

To borrow data on 9Mobile (Etisalat), you need to follow these steps:

Step 1: Check if You’re Eligible

Dial *665# or send “STATUS” to 665 to check if you’re eligible for the More Credit service.

Step 2: Borrow Airtime

Since 9Mobile (Etisalat) doesn’t allow subscribers to borrow data directly, you need to borrow airtime first. See How

See also  How To Know Who Is Sharing Your Data On Glo

Note that only eligible individuals are allowed to borrow airtime.

Once you’ve borrowed airtime, 85% of the amount will be disbursed into your More Credit account, and the remaining 15% will be charged as a service fee.

Step 3: Convert Airtime to Data

After borrowing airtime, you can now convert it to data by purchasing a data plan.

Simply dial *200# and follow the instructions to buy the data plan of your choice.

How to Repay Borrowed Data on 9Mobile (Etisalat)

Repaying borrowed data on 9Mobile (Etisalat) is easy.

All you need to do is recharge your phone, and the amount you borrowed, plus a 15% service fee, will be deducted automatically from your account.


Borrowing data on 9Mobile (Etisalat) has never been easier! By following the steps outlined in this article, you can borrow data and pay back later without any hassle. Remember to check if you’re eligible before borrowing airtime and converting it to data.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *