How to Buy Data from First Bank
Are you tired of the traditional method of recharging your phone line and buying data bundles?
Do you have a First Bank account?
Then, this article is for you. Here, you’ll learn how to buy data directly from your First Bank account using USSD code or mobile app.
Code to Buy Data from First Bank
The USSD code to buy data from First Bank is *894*2#.
With this code, you can purchase internet data from the lowest bundle to the highest on any network provider in Nigeria, including MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
However, more steps are still required to complete the purchase from your account to any line, SIM card, or phone number of your choice.
How to Buy Data from First Bank
Follow the steps below to buy data from First Bank to any network’s line using the USSD code:
1. Dial *894*2# using the phone number registered with your account.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the correct information required, including phone number, data bundle, and network provider.
3. Enter your First Bank USSD code PIN to complete the transaction.
That’s how to purchase data from your First Bank account using USSD code.
In case you prefer another means, you can buy data on First Bank account via the First Bank mobile app.
How to Buy Data on First Bank Account
To buy internet data bundle from First Bank using the mobile banking app, follow these steps:
1. Download, install and activate the First Bank mobile app on your phone.
2. Log in to the app.
3. On the home screen, navigate and select the option to Buy Data.
4. Fill in the required information, including the network provider, data bundle, and phone number to credit with the data, then proceed.
5. Enter your First Bank mobile banking PIN to complete the purchase.
Once the purchase is successful, the phone number entered will be credited with the data volume, and your account will be charged with the cost of the bundle.
Benefits of Buying Data Directly from First Bank
Here are some key advantages of buying internet data bundles directly from First Bank:
1. It saves time.
2. The First Bank data code is easy to use.
3. Almost all internet data plans of every network provider in Nigeria are available on First Bank mobile banking.
4. It supports all network providers in Nigeria.
5. Using the First Bank data code, you don’t need an internet connection to buy data.
6. The First Bank code to buy data works on all phones, including Android, iPhone, and feature phones.
First Bank Data Code – FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about the First Bank data code:
1. What is the code to buy data for a friend from First Bank?
You can buy data from your First Bank account for your friend on any network by dialing *894*2#, then selecting the option for Data, and following the prompts.
2. How to transfer data from First Bank?
You can transfer internet data from your First Bank account to your line by dialing *894*2#, then selecting the option for Data, and following the prompts.
3. How to buy Glo data from First Bank?
You can buy Glo data from First Bank by dialing *894*2# and following the prompts.
4. How to buy Airtel data from First Bank?
You can buy Airtel data from First Bank by dialing *894*2# and following the prompts.
5. How to buy MTN data from First Bank?
You can buy MTN data from First Bank by dialing *894*2# and following the prompts.
In conclusion, buying data from First bank is as easy as ABC.
With this simple post on how to buy data from Firstbank, I believe you now know the First bank USSD code for data purchase, and how to buy data on First bank mobile banking app without stress.