How to Easily Retrieve Your First Bank Account Number via SMS
Are you in a situation where you can’t remember your First Bank account number?
Don’t worry; you can quickly retrieve it using your mobile phone through an SMS service.
In this post, we will guide you through the simple steps to check and retrieve your First Bank account number through SMS.
Activating the *894# Service on Your Phone
Before you can retrieve your First Bank account number via SMS, you need to activate the *894# service on your phone.
1. Dial *894*0# on your First Bank registered phone number (MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile).
2. Select the ATM debit card linked to your account.
3. Enter the 4-digit PIN of the ATM debit card.
4. Create a new 5-digit PIN.
5. Confirm your new 5-digit PIN.
6. You will receive a successful SMS on your phone.
Note that you can only activate the code on the phone number you provided when opening your First Bank account.
If you need to change it, visit any First Bank branch.
Checking Your First Bank Account Number via SMS
Once you have activated the *894# service on your phone, you can easily check and retrieve your First Bank account number through SMS.
1. Dial *894# on your First Bank registered phone number (MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile).
2. Select Quick Banking.
3. Select Enquiry services.
4. Select Account Number Enquiry.
5. Enter your 5-digit PIN.
6. Receive your account number details via SMS on your phone.
Using this method, you will receive the account number details on your phone instantly.
It’s that easy!
Other Methods of Checking Your First Bank Account Number
Apart from using the SMS/USSD service, there are other ways to retrieve your First Bank account number.
These methods may not be as convenient as using the USSD code, but they work if you cannot use this service at any time.
1. FirstMobile: If you have the FirstMobile app and an internet connection, you can open it to retrieve your bank details.
You can also perform other transactions on the app, such as transferring money, paying bills, and buying airtime/data.
2. Customer care: You can contact First Bank customer care by dialing 01-4485500 or 0708-062-5000.
They will assist you in retrieving your account number.
Alternatively, you can chat with First Bank through social media on Facebook or Twitter.
3. Visit a First Bank branch: If all else fails, you can visit any First Bank branch to retrieve your account number.
The customer care section will assist you in getting the details.
Retrieving your First Bank account number through SMS is easy and convenient.
Dial the USSD code, follow the simple prompts, and receive your account details via SMS on your phone instantly.
If you encounter any difficulties, contact First Bank customer care or visit a branch near you.
Don’t let a forgotten account number prevent you from accessing your funds.