How to Check Your Glo Credit Account Balance: Easy and Fast Methods
Are you having trouble checking your Glo credit account balance directly on your phone? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Even the simplest things can be forgotten. But in this article, I will guide you on how to quickly and easily check your airtime credit balance on the Glo network using various methods.
Method 1: Using USSD Code
The most popular and easiest way to check your Glo airtime account balance is by using a USSD code. Follow these simple steps to check your balance:
1. Dial #124# on your mobile device.
2. Wait for an instant reply from Glo revealing your airtime balance on your phone screen.
3. If you want to check your Glo bonus data balance, dial #124# and enter 1.
Method 2: Using Glo Cafe Mobile App
Another convenient way to check your Glo credit account balance is by using the Glo Cafe mobile application. The Glo Cafe app is available on both Android and iOS devices and allows you to manage your Globacom account, bill payments, mobile recharges, checking usage, and more.
To check your balance using the Glo Cafe app, follow these simple steps:
1. Download the Glo Cafe Nigeria app from Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Open and log in to the Glo Cafe Nigeria app with your Glo number and OTP.
3. Once you’re in, you’ll be able to view your airtime and data balance without hassle.
How To Check Airtime Account Balance on Other Networks in Nigeria
If you’re not a Glo subscriber, here’s a table showing how to check your credit balance on other mobile networks in Nigeria:
Network | USSD Code
MTN | *556#
Airtel | *123#
9mobile | *232#
There you have it, easy and fast methods to check your Glo credit account balance. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments below. And if you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our YouTube channel for more tech video tutorials. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Thanks for reading!