How To Initiate Payment Transactions with Gtb GAPS
How to Use GTBank GAPS Payment Platform: A Step-by-Step Guide
If you’re planning to open a corporate account with GTBank, it’s important to know how to use the GTBank GAPS payment platform.
GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPS) is a web-based service that enables the processing of vendor and other payments in batches, using a dial-up connection or a secured (https) connection over the Internet.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to use GTBank GAPS payment platform to make transactions easily and securely.
Step 1: Fill the GTBank GAPS Application Form
To get started with GTBank corporate internet banking, you’ll need to fill the GTBank GAPS application form.
Once approved and your account is set up, you can start signing in to the platform to carry out your corporate banking transactions.
You’ll be issued a token device, an access code, username and password, which you will need to sign in to your GAPS account.
Step 2: How to Login to GTBank GAPS Payment Platform
To log in to GTBank GAPS payment platform, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the GTBank internet banking login page.
2. Click on the “Business” tab beside the “Personal” tab.
3. Click on “Login” and then “Continue.”
4. Enter your GTBank GAPS access code, username and password.
5. If the details entered are correct, you’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll be prompted to enter your token code. Press the white button on your GTBank token device and enter the displayed digits in the space provided on the web page.
6. Click “Continue.”
7. You’ll see your name, available balance, etc., if you’ve successfully signed in.
How To Register For Gtbank Internet Banking
Step 3: How to Transfer Money on GTBank GAPS Dashboard
You can transfer money from your GTBank GAPS to another GTBank account or to other bank accounts.
Here’s how to transfer from GTBank GAPS to a GTBank account:
1. Click “Single Transactions” and then “Initiate GTB Transfer.”
2. Click “Add New Beneficiary” if the receiver is not yet added to the list of your beneficiaries.
3. Select the account to debit and select the beneficiary you want to transfer money to.
4. Enter the amount you want to transfer and click “Add to Batch.”
5. Press the white button on your token device and type the transaction code generated in the space provided.
6. Click “Approve Batch.”
The money will be transferred to the GTBank account as required and your account will be debited appropriately.
To transfer from GTBank GAPS to other non-GTBank accounts, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GTBank GAPS dashboard.
2. Click “Single Transactions” and then “Initiate Instant Payment.”
3. Follow the same steps as above.
Step 4: How to Check GTBank GAPS Account Balance
To check your GTBank GAPS account balance, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your GTbank GAPS dashboard.
2. Click “Account Information” and then “Balance Enquiry.”
3. Click on your account number to see details for the account.
With these simple steps, you can easily and securely use the GTBank GAPS payment platform for all your corporate banking transactions.
If you encounter any issues while using the platform, you can contact GTBank customer service for assistance.