How to Make Order on Aliexpress Without Payment
In this article, you are going to learn how to make an order from Aliexpress without paying for it. If a seller wants to give you a discount on a particular product, you are required to make an order without paying for it before the discount can be given.
The first time I tried this, I ended up paying for the product. So what the seller did was give me a gift instead of a discount. So let me show you an example of how to get this done.
To make an unpaid order on AliExpress, follow the steps below:
- Find the product you want to purchase: Use the search bar or browse through the categories to find the product you want to buy. Once you have found the product, click on it to view the product details.
- Add the product to your cart: If you’re happy with the product, click on the “Add to Cart” button. A pop-up window will appear asking you to select the colour, size, and quantity of the product.
- Proceed to checkout: After you have added the product to your cart, click on the cart icon at the top right corner of the page. Then, click on the “Buy Now” button to proceed to checkout.
- Confirm your shipping address: If you have not already done so, you will need to enter your shipping address. Make sure that your address is correct and complete to ensure that your package is delivered to the right place. Then click on buy now.
- Choose a payment method: Select the payment method. There are two methods to make an order without paying for it. One is by adding a card that you have insufficient balance. Then the second method is by using wire transfer or Western Union.
So after you have successfully created the order, the seller is going to change the price and give you a discount for the product. And once you have gotten the discount, you can now go ahead and pay with your card, or any means of payment.