How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank Via USSD Code
How to Transfer Money from Zenith Bank to Other Banks Via USSD
Are you tired of standing in long queues at the bank to transfer money to other Nigerian banks?
Well, you can now do this with ease, using the Zenith Bank USSD code.
With this code, you can transfer money to any Nigerian bank account, pay for goods and services, and even transfer money to family and friends from the comfort of your home or office.
In this article, we will show you how to transfer money from Zenith Bank to other Nigerian banks using the USSD code.
Benefits of Using Zenith Bank Transfer Code
There are numerous benefits of using the Zenith Bank transfer code to send money, some of which include:
1. Convenience: You can send money to any Nigerian bank account using the Zenith Bank USSD code from anywhere, at any time, and without visiting the bank.
2. Speed: With the USSD code, your transactions are processed instantly, and the recipient receives the money in a matter of seconds.
3. Availability: You don’t need an internet connection to use the Zenith Bank transfer code. As long as you have a mobile phone, you can send money to any Nigerian bank account.
How To Register And Activate Zenith Bank Internet Banking in Nigeria
To transfer money from Zenith Bank to any other Nigerian bank account, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# from the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
For instance, if you want to transfer ₦20,000 to an account number 2341569078, dial *966*20000*2341569078#.
Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions displayed to you.
It’s that easy!
With the Zenith Bank transfer code, you can transfer money to any Nigerian bank account.
This service works perfectly on all mobile networks in Nigeria, including MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, etc.
How to Deactivate Zenith Bank USSD Code
Deactivating your Zenith Bank USSD code is crucial if your mobile phone gets lost or stolen.
This is because unauthorized access to your SIM card can lead to your money being stolen.
To deactivate or disable your Zenith Bank USSD code, simply dial *966*911# from any phone and follow the prompt.
This unique code stops unauthorized transactions and protects the account holder’s funds in the event of mobile phone, ATM Card or hardware token loss, as well as account details from being compromised.
USSD Codes for Zenith Bank
Apart from the transfer code, Zenith Bank has other USSD codes that can make your banking experience more convenient.
Here are some of them:
1. USSD Code to Open Zenith Bank Account: *966*0#
2. Code to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance: *966*00#
3. Airtime Code for Zenith Bank: *966*Amount*Mobile Number#
4. Zenith Bank BVN Update: *966* Your BVN#
5. Pay Bills (DSTv and PHCN): *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#
6. Pay Zenith Billers: *966*6*Biller code*Amount#
7. Reset Zenith Bank USSD Password & PIN: *966*60#
8. Deactivate Mobile Banking Profile: *966*20*0#
9. Deactivate Zenith Bank Account: *966*911#
10. USSD Code to Block Zenith ATM Card: *966*60#
11. Code for Zenith Bank Other Self Service: *966*60#
12. USSD Code for Zenith Bank Loan: *966*11#