Why You Should Invest In Epe | Land For Sale In Epe
Epe is a very large area with hectares of land. No doubt the developments in Epe are positively affecting properties. It is one of the rapid developments happening in Lagos, Nigeria.
It is believed that Epe will be the Lagos industrial Hub and a smart mega city in 2023. However, a lot of people still considered it a remote area and do not know why they should invest in this location. Listed below are the major reasons why you should invest in Epe.
1. The massive number of industries, government projects, housing estates and tertiary institutions has increased the need for housing in Epe. Here’s a good time to invest because there is a good return on your investment.
2. Creating industries and executing government projects are quite easy in Epe. This is because Epe is less congested compared to the other parts of Lagos; a good explanation as to why you should invest.
3. As real estate is now a popular business scheme for a lot of people, Epe is a good location to fulfil this dream. It has a wide range of land you can easily afford If you are looking to do real estate.
4. Epe is secure, it is also one of the Safest places to live and do business in Lagos
5. 97% of lands in Epe are dry land
6. Epe has working infrastructure i.e hospitals, good roads, universities, colleges, electricity and so on.
7. Epe is less than 30 minutes to Ibeju Lekki where the Lagos Free Trade Zone is located and close to the new seaport, the new airport, the smart Alaro city, several multinational companies and a lot more.
Is Epe A Good Place To Buy Land?
Yes, Epe is one of the best places to buy land in Lagos. Why? It’s no longer new to everyone, that securing a piece of land is an investment. The value appreciates in a period. However, buying land in Epe is an added advantage. You get to acquire a piece of land at a cheaper amount and also get a higher ROI as time goes on.
Furthermore, If you are looking to make money on yearly basis, investing in Epe is a good option for you. You can buy houses and use them for short let or rentals. And In a location like Epe, an apartment cost a lot.
Nonetheless, there is also a need to plan for the future I.e your retirement plan. Epe is a good place to buy land and execute plans to make your retirement comfortable for you.
Here is an opportunity to buy some plots of land at an estate in Epe at a cheap price. This estate is located at Ilara Epe Lagos.
It is not far from:
- St. Augustine university,
- Otedola college of education
- Lagos State University [LASU]
- Pan-Atlantic University
A plot is currently on sale for N2M after which will go up to N4M. The best part of this offer is you can pay in instalments. This is an opportunity for you to secure your property before the price increases. Are you afraid to invest? Read this article before you take your final decision on it; 17 Things to Know Before Buying Land in Nigeria.
Recommended>>> Places to Buy Cheap Land In Lagos With Installmental Payment
History of Epe
Epe is a popular town in Lagos, Nigeria. It is also a popular local government area in Lagos. Its divisions are located in the northern part, close to 90km from Ibadan. It housed a lot of tourist centres, monuments, and notable indigenes as well. Although the primary occupation is fishing, its indigenes engage in the export of fish, maize, cassava, coconuts, vegetables, rubber, palm produce, and so on.
Furthermore, Epe is known to be a fast-developing area in Lagos. The famous Yaba College Of Technology has a campus there. Micheal Otedola College and Augustine University are also situated in Epe. It possesses a lot of infrastructures like hostels, restaurants, airports, government houses and many more.
Some of the notable places to see include Epe Fish Market, Awolowo Museum, Epe Mangrove, Sungo-Eredo, Lagos State University, Epe Campus. Epe being on the outskirts of Lagos is a very safe town due to its small ratio of people, everyone is practically like a family in Epe due to proximity.